S.L.A.G.S. radio active
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.L.A.G.S radio active forum .. s13 unlucky for some

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Radio Network.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hamradionutter

Free Radio Network. Empty
PostSubject: Free Radio Network.   Free Radio Network. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:37 pm

I have had the frn gateway on test for some days now, & all seems to be ok, Just waiting for the new radio to arrive from HK, soon as its here it will take about 5 mins to set up, Then we are off. I have been using a Binatone Radio with very good results. I have been driving some of my mates up the wall down my local pub about this stuff, They would not except a little cheap pmr radio could go so far, Germany, Spain, Paraguy, Orpington.

All it is who is connected to the gateway, by radio, by computer, by Smartphone, or by Notebook. If you have a local gateway in your area, you can connect by radio, if you dont, just use your computer. or if you like the system, set up your own radio gateway. It dont have to be on all the time, A bit of evening stuff or just for the weekends, Its just a way of connecting your pmr to your computer to talk to someone worldwide, & YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A HAM. Hams & people that like computers Who just want to talk. And Its FREE.

My Gateway Chnl is 2, pmr ctc code is 20, Thats 131.8 ctcss code for other radios. SWANLEY PMR GATEWAY.

If you just want to use your computer, download the program, plug in your mic & thats it. beer
Back to top Go down
russ

russ

PostSubject: Re: Free Radio Network.   Free Radio Network. EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:06 pm

orpington ... well as U know that is a no-go area. so what ... Germany Spain ... just round the corner. he he ...
maybee pete will have a hearing test ... get a new AA batt for his hearing aid .. and he will then hear it
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hamradionutter

PostSubject: £ shop batteries, thats what Weee Need.   Free Radio Network. EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm

May be , or may be not, gona do a mobile test with the experimentle, or just mentle aerial sooooon in that QTh. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Radio Network.   Free Radio Network. Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Radio Network.
Page 1 of 1